Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Big Hunt

We took a trip back to Dad's the first weekend of the new year. Bubba and Ant went hunting, and Ant got the big one!


The hunters measuring and scoring the deer.

My sweet little city dog didn't know what to think of it.


We also had a great time visiting with Dad and enjoying all his good cooking. Ant also crawled up in the attic for me and brought down my rocking chair! Andrea and I both had our own little rocking chairs when we were little, and Dad is going to fix mine up a bit for our little girl to use! I can't wait to bring it home and put it in her room (even though we haven't done anything to it yet - ha ha!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the bedding, that's going to make such a cute nursery. Baby Rodriguez is so lucky that grandpa is going to make such special furniture for her:)