In December we finally got all of her bedding in from Penneys. I love it!

The green is more of a dark lime green in person, and we only ordered the bedding, mobile and wall art. I think any more would be too much. We are going to pick out some coordinating curtains, and I've already found a matching hamper and lined basket that I'll use for the diaper organizer. Next step is to actually paint the room! Guess we need to figure out how we want to paint it...
We also picked out nursery furniture --- for Dad to make! My Dad is so very talented, and I am so grateful that he volunteered to make a crib and dresser for our baby. We kind of tweaked the design of the crib pictured above, and he said it should be fairly easy to make! My awesome husband also surprised me with a glider back in December. He picked it out and got it while I was in Lubbock last month! Everything seems to be falling into place!
This past month our sweet baby girl has gotten a lot bigger (well, I have, so I'm blaming it all on her!) and has gotten a LOT stronger. I've already had two very sleepless nights due to her kicking, but I love feeling her wiggling, moving and kicking! :) I've been feeling great lately. With no stress of school and studying, I don't know what to do with myself! Work has slowed down somewhat, and I have been much more relaxed than I was just over a month ago. I had to take the three hour glucose test today (which sucked, by the way) to test for gestational diabetes because my levels were high after I took the one-hour test last week. I really hope I get good news about my results. If not, I'll have to watch my diet and exercise very closely for the remainder of my pregnancy, but I think I do a pretty good job of that already. Sooo, we'll just have to wait and see.
Here's the latest and greatest. This pic was taken at 26 weeks, 6 days - the beginning of the third trimester.
3 comments:
You look so cute! I was very nervous and anxious too....but that all goes away as soon as you hold that baby in your arms!!! Do you need any "fat" clothes...haha you are so far from fat :) Seriously if you need anything I am about to go through mine.
Girl, you are putting me to shame. I loved putting Clinton's nursery together...too tired to even think about this one yet...but I'll get to it...eventually. Love the bedding you picked out...have fun decorating!
The nursery decor is very very cute! glad to here you are feeling good!
Post a Comment