Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Day!

The weather is just rainy and cold right now, but the weather man predicts it will get pretty bad as the day goes on. My work is closed today :) but unfortunately, Ant has to go in. :( It's funny how I drag out of bed every single morning when my alarm goes off at 6...this morning I was wide awake at 5 am!! So, I took advantage of the extra hour and made homemade banana nut muffins - yum!


Hope everyone has a great day. Be careful on the roads if you are anywhere near this icy mess!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those muffins look amazing. From the sound of it Ant seems like a pretty good chef himself. I like to cook new things but don't tell Michelle because then she will have me cooking all the time. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby. Did you guys decide what the name was?

Miss you guys
P.S. still can't believe you guys are having a baby!!!

b