"I like youw sannals Mommy." - Said this to me last Wednesday as she ran to me at daycare pickup, obviously noticing that I had on sandals instead of my usual black flats... Made my day. :)
This morning, it was "I like youw eawings, Mommy."
This morning, it was "I like youw eawings, Mommy."
"I do dat." - Says this to EVERYTHING.
Every time she hears Zoe go out or come in the dog door, she reminds us that "Zoe go poo poo ousside on da gass."
"Donnanin" = Vitamin (and also her friend Donovan from daycare)
"One, two, free, sennen, eight, nine, ten!!!!!!" - We're still working on four, five, six...
"AIRPANE!" - I never noticed how many planes fly over our house until she figured out what an airplane was. She loves airplanes and points out every single one with just as much excitement as the last.
Last night I gave her a taste of a brownie, which she thought was cake. A few minutes after I told her it was chocolate "cake," she asked for "more shockit, pease!"
This weekend she and I went browsing at a few shops while Daddy was working. We saw a little girl get a swat on the hiney after she disobeyed her Mommy. I explained to Madie that she got a spanking because she didn't listen to her Mommy, and we went over (and over and over) that you have to listen to your Mommy or you might get a spanking like that little girl (even though we don't spank her). Last night, she was being difficult during bathtime, so I firmly reminded her that we listen to Mommy. She then pointed to her hiney and said, "I get a spankin, pease." Oh, my goodness.
Last night I gave her a taste of a brownie, which she thought was cake. A few minutes after I told her it was chocolate "cake," she asked for "more shockit, pease!"
This weekend she and I went browsing at a few shops while Daddy was working. We saw a little girl get a swat on the hiney after she disobeyed her Mommy. I explained to Madie that she got a spanking because she didn't listen to her Mommy, and we went over (and over and over) that you have to listen to your Mommy or you might get a spanking like that little girl (even though we don't spank her). Last night, she was being difficult during bathtime, so I firmly reminded her that we listen to Mommy. She then pointed to her hiney and said, "I get a spankin, pease." Oh, my goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment