First thing, though, was to meet Bubba's new baby bobcats. Yes. Bobcats. His former boss found some babies in a trap, so you know who jumped at the chance to raise them. My brother is something else (and I mean that in a good way). :)
We spent some time picking up limbs that had blown down during a recent storm. Someone looked way too cute to be doing such hard labor.
There they go!
Riding in the pasture to dump the limbs. Yes, I trust him.
Checking out Daddy's turkey! The only thing she said was, "Turkey seeping." Yes, Sweetheart. A very long and restful sleep...
We worked in the garden. She tried (and liked) fresh peas!
But she liked the dirt better.
Then we took a tour of Bubba's new ranch! We are SO glad that he's working just minutes from home now doing what he loves. He's in charge of the deer management program and the overall operation of the ranch. We are so proud of you, Bub!
We got to check out some of the elk shed antlers.
Ant & I were away from the house for a few hours on Friday, and during that time, someone had way too much fun with Dede and Bubba.
We recently found out she has a love/hate relationship with mustard. Eats it, says "no like," but then asks for more. Of course, Bubba & Dede had to see for themselves...
Oh, and while we were out, she also got another driving lesson.
Oh, what a nice trip it was. Can't wait till we call the country our home once again.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I'm sure she has a blast at your dad's. We love going to the country as well. Growing up, I always wanted to live in the city and now that I'm "older and wiser" I appreciate my upbringing!
Post a Comment