Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Got Out Bow'd

Two Fridays ago I decided I'd give in and get the kiddo a few new bows to add to her collection. I mean, you've all seen the green bow in every single picture, so it was time to branch out. I figured she'd at least need a pretty red one to wear with her Rangers gear for her very first game. So I got some advice on where to shop from a friend and headed to the bow store after work. On Saturday, MKR and I went to Meridian since Ant was working all weekend, and I excitedly showed my bag 'o bows to my sister. And she totally one-upped me.

Aunt Dede, who also laughed at the big bow trend, had bought and made Madie Kate several new bows. And they. were. gigantic. Gigantic, but oh, so cute!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And just to show you, here's the cute little red bow I picked out for her Rangers game with Dede's gigantic fancy red bow beside it. The little red bow I was so proud of paled in comparison to Dede's...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Alicia said...

LOVE LVOE LOVE the bows...can't wait to see them on her!

The Gray Family said...

I want a picture of her in the BIG red bow that Dede got for her! You remember all the bows I put on Baylee...right? Well, she refuses to leave the house without one now... in fact.. the bigger the better! She will slap the top of her head and say BOW, MOMMA, BOW!!!!