I guess I'll just wait to update the blog again until the baby girl actually makes her appearance...
I've been back and forth to both of my doctors since my last post, and they've changed the plan again. My platelets dipped really low this week, so I'm now on steroids to try to get my numbers back up. The docs think that if I stay on them until next week, my numbers will be high enough to induce labor. Sooo, no baby for us tomorrow. I trust my doctors, and they've told me this is the best plan of action for the baby. Until then, we'll just have to wait and see what happens and have faith that His plan will ultimately work out best for our little family.
We have been on an emotional roller coaster the past two weeks, so we really appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers we've received. :)
5 comments:
You are continually in my thoughts and prayers this week. Keep a positive spirit!
Well, I'm sure that whatever God has planned will work out!!! Your doctors seem to be taking great care of you guys and lil miss!!! I am keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers everyday!!! Good luck and I'll watch for any new info!!!
I bet you're just ready to meet her at this point! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. She'll be here soon!
You guys and your baby girl are in our prayers!
God has a plan for you and your little girl. You will be in my prayers. Just get lots of rest this week and do what the doctor said to do. Tell Laura to hang in there I know this is hard on her to. Grandmothers feel all the hardships of her little girl, I know I have been here twice. But the reward is well worth it. A child is the greatest joy there is in the world. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Love you,
Gay Gay
Post a Comment