First we drove to see Mom and at lunch, we gave her a gift. She pulled out a bottle of Mexican vanilla that we brought back from Mexico and was excited about that. I had to tell her to look in the gift bag again!
Next we headed to Dad's. I gave him the gift bag and told him this was the first part of his birthday present - he'd get the rest of the present on his birthday.

*I have to brag on my dad and brother - click on the pic and check out the lamp behind Dad. They made it!*
We left Meridian at about 5:30 on Sunday evening and headed home. As we passed the sale barn, we made a last minute decision to drive three hours to North Zulch to surprise Ant's family (we were planning to wait to tell them in person when we went to Montana, two weeks later!). Because it was a last minute decision, we hadn't planned a cute way we could tell them, yet. We stopped in Waco and bought the same onsies my Mom and Dad got - very original, I know. But at least we got different sizes!
No comments:
Post a Comment