It was a really great show, despite the fact that I was kind of ooged out by the guitarist for Journey with his old man bare chest. ;) All I could think was that that Michaele Salahi lady ran off with him? Ewww. Anyway, if you ever have the chance to see these legends of rock - do it! Both bands put on an excellent and fun show!!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Journey! Foreigner!
At the end of September, Anthony finally got to "use" his Father's Day present -- tickets to see Journey and Foreigner! We enjoyed a quiet dinner out before rocking the night away to some pretty awesome classic rock. I can honestly say I'd never heard of these bands prior to meeting Anthony all those years ago, but now I'm a big fan, just like he is.




It was a really great show, despite the fact that I was kind of ooged out by the guitarist for Journey with his old man bare chest. ;) All I could think was that that Michaele Salahi lady ran off with him? Ewww. Anyway, if you ever have the chance to see these legends of rock - do it! Both bands put on an excellent and fun show!!
It was a really great show, despite the fact that I was kind of ooged out by the guitarist for Journey with his old man bare chest. ;) All I could think was that that Michaele Salahi lady ran off with him? Ewww. Anyway, if you ever have the chance to see these legends of rock - do it! Both bands put on an excellent and fun show!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment