The weekend before, my wonderful husband sent Mom, Sister and me to a lovely spa for manicures and pedicures, and while I was there, surprised me with a prenatal massage! If you know me, you know I've only gotten, like, 3 mani/pedi's my entire life, so this was a pretty big deal!
After I got home from work on my birthday, my two loves walked in and surprised me with the yummiest, chocolatiest, most heaven-sent dark chocolate cake. The sweet girl was dying to eat a piece, so we gobbled up dinner before enjoying one (or two) pieces of the best birthday cake ever. She insisted on me having a pink candle for my birt-day party, and she even blew it out for me, too.
The day after my birthday, my sweet hubby also surprised me with a dinner out on the town at Five Sixty, better known as the restuarant in the big ball tower in downtown Dallas. The view from the restuarant was amazing. It's difficult to imagine, but the floor in the restaurant actually slowly rotates around the ball, so you get to see a complete 360 degree image of the city while you're there.
It was a really awesome birthday. :)
1 comment:
Haha I like the look in her eyes looking at the candle!
Post a Comment