Thursday, April 7, 2011

Turning Two

It seems like just yesterday we were driving to the hospital, hand in hand, anxious about what was ahead of us. I've said it time and time again on this blog, and although it's so cliche, it's so true - you've grown up way too fast.

Baby girl, you are our dream come true. Every day, you make us laugh more, love more and live life more than we ever have before. You are funny, smart, polite, beautiful, and every other good thing in this world. You will always be our "baby girl," but for now, I guess we can call you our big girl, because that's what you're fast becoming. Independent, social, daring and inquisitive. You amaze us every single day. We adore your sweet unsolicited hugs and kisses. Your "I sowwy" followed by a big smooch turns us into mush in an instant. We are head over heels in love with you little girl. We can't imagine life without you.
XOXOXO




1 comment:

kcoleman said...

It sure does fly by!
Excellent pictures; she is such a cute little girl.