Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards - Check!

I love photo cards. Since Madelyn was born, we've sent out numerous photo cards (and for every occasion)! Birth announcement - check! Halloween - check! Christmas - check! Valentines Day - check! And on and on... Fact is, I love sending (and receiving) picture cards, because I LOVE pictures!! I'll probably never send another plain card again! Well, maybe when I'm old and gray and all of my children have moved on and out of the house and I have nothing left to take pictures of... *sigh*

Anyway, I read on my friend Jamie's blog that Shutterfly is doing a promotion this year where bloggers get 50 Christmas *photo* cards for free! I've never ordered from Shutterfly, but after checking out their website, I won't be able to say that for long! I received a catalog the other day in the mail from them, too, and I spent at least 45 minutes curled up on the couch trying to decide which Christmas cards I liked best. And I still can't decide! Here are just a few of my favorites:



If you can't tell, I'm LOVING bright, fun colors for this year. I already have some great ideas for photos to coordinate with these fun colors, if only the little one will cooperate!

In addition to Christmas cards, Shutterfly also has quite a few other fun products.

Who doesn't need fun and colorful address labels to go with their fun and colorful cards? I usually use the ugly ones that are sent to me by various organizations or I print my own on plain white labels, but I really need to find something new. And yes, I'm the kind of person who appreciates and admires fun labels when I get cards/letters in the mail!

I also really like these desk calendars. Way cuter and much more fun than the boring green/ivory one I have on my desk. I have a ton of photos at work, so this might be a good way to clean up my desk and still display some of my favorite photos!







So, I hope you have as much fun looking through Shutterfly's products as I have. If you're a fellow blogger, click to find out how you can get this deal, too. Happy Christmas card shopping!

No comments: