Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas, Round 2

As I mentioned before, we had a Christmas full of family! On Christmas morning, Mom, Andrea, Justin & Lana drove up to celebrate with us. They were delayed a bit by the ice, but they made it to our house safely.

Uncle Bub brought Madie a new stocking - camo, of course!
*sidenote: our little lady crosses her feet all the time, even when someone is holding her! ha ha!!*

Hey, I remember you! Zoe had just come home after being with Dede for 2 weeks.

The family

Our family! Yes, including Zoe, who snuck in the picture...

Someone got a little attached (and spoiled).

Yay! Presents! And BOWS!!!


Yeah, only the best present ever (from me, of course!). Authentic Alabama tour t-shirt circa 1986.

Ball popper!

If you know my family, you know Christmas cookies are a big tradition. Especially Mom's cookie press green trees and chocolate snowflake cookies. Mmmmmm!

This year, Madelyn was introduced to the tradition by accident. Someone wasn't doing a very good job of guarding the snowflake cookies *ahem, brother* and Madelyn went straight for one. Of course, being the good mommy that I am, I grabbed the camera and gave her another one.


Bubba & Lana

Us!

Dede, Madie and my beautiful Mom

Yes, we take pictures. LOTS of pictures. Even pictures of us taking pictures. After 11 years, Anthony is finally learning and joining in on the fun.

Mom, the kids and the little kid ;)

We also let her try a candy cane :) and she. loved. it.

Madelyn was spoiled with way too many toys and clothes and neat gifts. It was so much fun for Ant & I to watch her get so excited about ripping up wrapping paper and just push her toys aside. She loved the bows and didn't even mind wearing them (obvious from the pics above!). It was truly an amazing first Christmas with our sweet girl. I can't imagine how life could get any better, but I know it only will.
Our little lady. Again. :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for your comment on my post! I listened to that song and it described my feelings exactly! I had never heard it before.

On another note, Langston got that ball popper a few months ago and is just now loving it. It's kind of fun for us to chase the balls everywhere. He loves watching that more than the actual balls popping out everywhere! :)

Andrea said...

Wow I'm so glad I decided to roll up my pants.That looks so cute in every picture. NOT!