Friday, July 10, 2009

My New Hobby

I have really gotten a lot better at taking pics of the sweetest most beautiful little model I know. I actually took the pic we used for Madelyn's birth announcement, and I also took the following 2-month pictures of her. I'm still trying to learn some photo editing software programs, so I hope that I can get better at documenting our journey with Madelyn Kate!


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the lighting in the second picture, Amanda! The tone on the first picture is great, too. Wonderful job. What software are you using? Adobe Photoshop?

Alicia said...

These are so sweet. I am dying for a camera that doesn't fit in my purse and is user friendly. Great job on all these pictures! Can't wait to see more!

Samantha said...

I just commented on your FB! I didn't realize you took these! Awesome job! I might hire you next time we need Camden photos ;)
~Samantha

The Hillger's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hillger's said...

Those are really good! I'm impressed, did you take a class or just trial and error?

Courtney said...

Beautiful pics!

Amanda said...

thanks all! i just love taking pictures, and since I didn't get the professional ones i originally wanted, I decided I'd try to do them myself. i used photoshop, but i'm also in the process of learning adobe lightroom. :)