Thursday, July 16, 2009

Conversations With Madelyn

I mentioned in a previous post that picking up Madelyn is one of my favorite moments of the day. She is a happy smiley baby in general, but when she sees me in the afternoon, she lights up! We usually "talk" during the drive home, and when we get home, we either continue our conversation or she just grins and smiles at me.
Here is some video of her doing both. :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

OMGosh...too stinkin' cute!

Andrea said...

Awwwww.... I love that video! Maybe I'm just a retard but that makes me teary eyed. I can't believe she is so big already!

The Gray Family said...

ADORIBLE! Before you turn around she will be two years old and using a vocabulary that will make your head spin! Baylee is now putting sentences together! It just blows my mind! Time does fly!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness she is brilliant! I love when they start to move that mouth and tongue to try to form the sounds they see you making. Smart girl! and completely adorable!