Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Introducing...

Madelyn Kate Rodriguez was born at 4:59 pm on 4/7/09. She weighed 7 pounds 10.8 oz and was 19 inches long.







Our sweet baby girl is perfectly healthy and absolutely beautiful! We are so blessed!

13 comments:

Monika said...

Absolutely adorable! Many congratulations!!!! - Monika

Alicia said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! I love all the pictures and she just looks so sweet! CONGRATULATIONS! Looking forward to many more posts!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! She is beautiful. I am happy to see that there was a safe delivery. What a precious baby.

Chelsea said...

She is GORGEOUS! Just like her Mama. ;)

I am so happy for your family and I cannot wait to meet her!

And I adore the name!

Love,
Chelsea and the Kindred Girls

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amanda and Anthony! I love her name! You look very excited as you should. I think she is beautiful and you look great too!! Congrats!!

Jana said...

Congratulations!!! She is gorgeous!!! I love her name. :)

Pamela said...

Awww...she is beautiful guys!!! I'm sooo happy for yall that she is finally here and healthy!!! Can't wait to see more pics of her and maybe one day meet her!!!

Samantha said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad she's finally here and you're both happy and healthy :) What a beautiful little girl! and I love the name!!

Christine said...

Madeline Kate! What a precious little girl! So thankful that all went well.

Courtney said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

When you're up at 3am desperately wanting some sleep...just remember, you know a girl in Tennessee who is probably doing the same dang thing! :-) No worries, though...it will pass. Before you know it, they're two sleeping in a big kid bed and you're wondering where your baby went!

Can't wait to see more pics!

The Hillger's said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
thats all i have to say... that and she is beautiful but yall already know that. we will come visit and bring dinner next weekend, not this coming one cause we will be out of town. love yall!!

Jess said...

She's beautiful and you look great as a mama! LOVE her name! :)

Katie H. said...

Awwww! Look how happy baby Madelyn is to meet her family! And you all have that "perfectly happy in every way" kinda glow about you. I couldn't be more happy if I were welcoming my own baby. Congratulations to you all!!