Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend in Waco

Well, one day at least...

Saturday Ant and I headed to Waco and had lunch with my long time friend Leigha and her husband Ty. We haven't seen each other in forever (probably Christmas of last year)! After lunch we headed to the Baby Depot and did a little shopping/looking. Leigha is about 28 weeks now, and baby Bradley is due at the end of January. Somehow, we got away without taking any pictures. I don't know what we were thinking!!

After our shopping trip, I headed to Andrea's salon to get my twice a year hair cut. ;) Now that I have someone in my family who can and will do my hair - for free - I never get it done!

After that, all of us kids headed to Pappa Rollo's pizza to meet Mom & Mike for dinner to celebrate Andrea's 24th b-day.

Ant & Me

Andrea & Cody

Sisters

Mom & Daughters


After dinner we drove all the way back home. It was a long day, but it was great to spend it with some of my favorite people!!

No comments: