I think she was a little more excited about the marshmallow than looking at the camera...

We relaxed all weekend, and after church on Sunday, we spent a wonderful afternoon in the back yard playing, visiting, cooking and eating.
I am so blessed that these two call me Mama. I don't know what I ever did so good in my life to deserve them. I love these two little people more than they'll ever know.
She's my new "tester" when setting up for photos. Goodness, I can't believe how grown up and beautiful she is!
After dinner there was more visiting, more pictures and watermelon!!
At one point, I found him chowing down on his watermelon on the other side of the yard all by himself!
After a bath, it was time for family pictures. Ant & the kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful Mom & Grandma. She is so good to her boys and her family, and I am lucky that I am a part of her family, too!
Gigi just moved to Texas from Ohio, and we are so happy to have her so close to us now, too! She is such a loving and caring woman, and we are so blessed to have her as such a great example to us all!
Group pic!
I can't believe I have already celebrated five Mothers Days. I am blessed beyond measure, and being "Mom" is truly the best job I will ever have.









No comments:
Post a Comment