First order of business was to test out the pool at Bubba's ranch. It was Baby Brother's first "swim," and Big Sis's first swim in a while. She wasn't too fond of the water, even with us next to her. Thankfully, we have swimming lessons coming up, so I hope her attitude toward the water changes quickly!

I slaved away in the kitchen and made shrimp and grits for lunch. No picture, but it was delicious, I promise. :)
After lunch, we made the rounds and visited Papaw. We had two sleeping babies who couldn't be bothered for pictures. Of course, they decided to wake up as we left and started our 2+ hour drive back home...

Finally made it home and rounded up the troops for one picture with their Daddy before bedtime. My babies are so lucky to have such an amazing man to call Daddy. He has been my heart and soul for the past decade, and I'm so thankful that he came into my life. I hope that one day these kiddos realize how lucky they are. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment