We were very excited to finally take our sweet girl trick or treating this year. We didn't bother her first year (she was only 6 months), and last year Grandma & Grandpa took her while we were at a World Series game. This was great timing, as she actually understood trick or treating and could enjoy a few pieces of candy after all was said and done.
As I posted a few months ago, she decided she would be a baseball player this year. Yes, she may be brainwashed a little. :) I am really proud of the costume I put together, and I think our baseball player was the cutest little trick or treater in town. Don't you agree?!




And we were off to get some goodies!


As I posted a few months ago, she decided she would be a baseball player this year. Yes, she may be brainwashed a little. :) I am really proud of the costume I put together, and I think our baseball player was the cutest little trick or treater in town. Don't you agree?!
And we were off to get some goodies!
1 comment:
OMG, she is soooo cute!
Post a Comment