Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our Christmas

We woke up Christmas morning to find that Santa had found our house!


We enjoyed a pancake breakfast together before heading to church. Afterward, we opened presents and enjoyed our precious family time.


She is in love with her new Elmo.


Rock! Rock! Rock! or, wok! wok! wok!


Unwrapping her presents little piece by little piece...


The best gift ever! Her very own "mink macuum."

Mom, I think you missed a spot.

Cheese! Mommy's little helper.

She also loved Mommy's new shades. :)


That afternoon, the girl and I both enjoyed a long nap, something I haven't had in forever! Andrea then joined us for our gourmet Christmas dinner before spending the evening packing our bags for our New Mexico trip the next day. We were so thankful our sweet girl wasn't showing any more signs of the stomach bug she had the days before. It was a wonderful day.


2 comments:

kcoleman said...

L-O-V-E her dress!! She is way too cute!
But I have to ask, where in the world did you find that plane/rocker? That is awesome!!

Amanda said...

Katie - Got both the dress and airplane at Divine Consign Plano last fall!