Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Turkey Day Weekend

We spent Thanksgiving with Anthony's parents down south. We had a great time hanging with the family and playing outside!


Oh, this kid.... I know this will embarrass her in years to come, but for now, it's pretty hilarious. And no, she didn't learn this from me.

This girl loves dogs, especially Cocoa and Zoe. She loves kissing them, too, as you can see here...

Posing with Cocoa for someone else's camera

She also climbed up here all by herself! Gah!

Uppa?!

And posing with Zoe. Again. I love my girls!

With cousin Kaylie. We missed Katherine this Thanksgiving. :(

Swinging outside. She wanted to swing with Kaylie so badly!

But she had to settle for Daddy.


On our drive back home, we made a pit stop at Lolly's house! We played with the animals, fed the fish and ate sugar (I guess that's what grandmas are for, right?).

She loved all the animals!

Feeding the fish

:)

And we saw the new baby! We asked her if she wanted to go see the baby and she walked up and gave it one of her armless hugs! So sweet!

Um, Mom? I'm not so sure about this thing...

She found and wanted to play with more dogs...


And then came the whipped cream.

Which she LOVED.




We had such a great long weekend with our families. We have so much to be thankful for again this year.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Pretty girl. I like her boots

The Gray Family said...

Okay, that picture of Miss Priss and your mom is AMAZING! I hope you have that one blown up and printed somewhere!

kcoleman said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! That little lamb was so cute! And I liked her boots too!