Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting Old(er)

Anthony surprised me with a child-free dinner at the Dallas Fish Market the Friday before my birthday. It was amazing! I had arbitration at work on my actual b-day, so unfortunately, I did not get to skip out early like I wanted, but it was a good day, in general. We had a really fun evening at home.

When Anthony got home from work, he asked Madelyn to tell me happy birthday, and she said "Happy!" for the first time. She couldn't get the "birthday" part down, but hearing her run around the house saying, "Happy, happy, happy!" the rest of the evening just made my day.

Btw, she had also just learned to sign and say banana, potty and yellow, so that's why we keep asking her... And, if you can't tell, she loves putting on our shoes.


2 comments:

Jess said...

Love the video! Such a cutie! Her sweet, fun, happy personality reminds me so much of Harper.

Janalyn said...

My ovaries cannot handle this much cuteness.