Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paw Paw's House

Several weekends ago Madie and I took a road trip to visit family while Daddy stayed home and worked. She is a great travel companion, and we had a great time and enjoyed some beautiful weather while we were there! As usual, somebody didn't sleep well while she was away from her own bed, but we made do. :)

In their favorite spot

Feeding Lilly

Whatcha got there, Paw Paw?

Saturday afternoon, we got just about everything down from the attic to go through (and throw away) all kinds of old junk. Andrea & I had a lot of fun reminiscing about the good old days. She remembered particulars about every doll or toy we found -- including this gem.

On Sunday, we went and visited Mamu (and Aunt Becky!)

Mamu needed her hat bin out, and someone decided that the hat bin was a perfect toy box!

Not only did she love the hats, she loved the hat holder lady!


We also spent time with Papaw, who was delighted to see us. :)

They went round and round and round in Papaw's chair.


I couldn't resist snapping some pics of the pictures Papaw has hanging up. Don't you love my pose? Cannon kids, I think it might be time for new pictures...


And our Angel. I just wish she would've been able to meet my girl.


Can't wait to take another trip to the country!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Geez! Lil ole Kayla has the tallest hair out of all of us!

The Gray Family said...

What a good post! I second your motion on taking a new Cannon Kid picture.... That one is pretty OLD! Do you think that Justin will cry this time? LOL! (sorry Justin, I'm just kidding!)