Last Tuesday Madelyn's daycare provider was closed due to some personal appointments, so I took the day off and had an awesome Mommy day with my sweet girl. We enjoyed a quick shopping trip for new sippy cups, enjoyed an hour in the front yard playing while Mommy picked weeds, and then we took a walk to the park for the very first time. There were quite a few people at the park for baseball practice (I made sure she got a good look at what she's in for in a couple of years, Daddy), but the swing set was all ours! All ours, of course, until a cute little boy decided to join us. Then she wouldn't smile for or even look at Mommy!


Mommy thought she'd try to get some cute pics of her sitting at the playground. But Madie found rocks. And weeds. Both of which immediately went for the mouth. *I wasn't trying to cut off half her body in the second picture. I'm pretty sure that was taken as I lunged forward to try to keep the lovely "flower" out of the mouth!*

She wasn't too into the slide, but it won't be long!

Then we played more on the swing. Weee! Oh, and here comes cute little boy!!!


We had such an awesome, beautiful, ordinary day together. I feel so blessed!
2 comments:
She's so cute!
love those kind of days!! good to see you guys this past weekend, thanks for coming over! can't wait for the first bday!!
Post a Comment