On Friday morning, we woke up to a winter wonderland in our own front yard. Reports said that DFW aiport had over 12 inches of snow, but I measured about 8 in our front yard. Our bushes and trees were weighed down with all the snow, and it was absolutely gorgeous (and so serene) when I went out to take pictures that morning.
We have a gigantic (probably 8 feet tall?) bush in the back yard. It was almost laying flat from the weight of the snow!
This was definitely the most snow I've ever seen (with the Christmas snow coming in second), and I can't believe Madelyn has seen snow 3 or 4 times already!
4 comments:
Amazing - snow, you, Anthony, Madie, Zoe! Love all the pictures!
Maddie is the cutest little snow bunny I've ever seen!
Amanda- these photos are really fantastic. Madie, is of course, ridiculously adorable in all of them. I love the one where she is sitting in the snow and you see the shape of her little legs in the snow.
Loving your pictures! :) She is a cutie pie.
Post a Comment