She went in with me at 8 and lasted until we got off early at 3. She was perfect the entire time! My coworkers couldn't believe how laid back and happy she was, but it was just a normal day for her. Breakfast, playtime, bottle, nap (she napped longer at work with me than she does at day care), lunch, visiting coworkers, playing on Mom's computer keyboard, playing with another coworker's daughter who came in to work with her Daddy and then we headed home! My day was AWESOME, as I got to hang out with my favorite girl all day!! And I even got some work done, believe it or not. Although I complain about my job often, I'm lucky to have a boss who is understanding and flexible. Wonder if I could take her in more often?!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Putting Her to Work!
She went in with me at 8 and lasted until we got off early at 3. She was perfect the entire time! My coworkers couldn't believe how laid back and happy she was, but it was just a normal day for her. Breakfast, playtime, bottle, nap (she napped longer at work with me than she does at day care), lunch, visiting coworkers, playing on Mom's computer keyboard, playing with another coworker's daughter who came in to work with her Daddy and then we headed home! My day was AWESOME, as I got to hang out with my favorite girl all day!! And I even got some work done, believe it or not. Although I complain about my job often, I'm lucky to have a boss who is understanding and flexible. Wonder if I could take her in more often?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh that is fantastic that you can do that!! I bet she loved being with mommy at work :)
how fun! sounds like a good day!
Post a Comment