Madelyn is becoming more alert and awake during the day. I love just watching her watch and take in everything around her. I absolutely love it when she studies my face - I could stare into those big eyes all day!
This is what she really thinks of our little photo sessions...
We are still trying to get into a good routine. She's pretty consistent, though, with her 3-hour intervals between feedings. We spend most of our days eating (well, she does), napping and taking walks. Oh, and we change about a million diapers a day! She is also getting so much better at holding up her head, and she loves to push off with her feet. Sometimes I think she's ready to just take off walking!Here's a funny picture we took of her trying so hard to hold up her head. We call it her ET pose. See, under that double chin there is a neck (sorry Daddy, but I think she'll have a giraffe neck like her momma!)!
7 comments:
OMGosh...she's growing so fast! What a cutie!
There's no way it has already been a month! I'm sure it's flown by for y'all. :) She's beautiful and it sounds like you're enjoying Mommyhood very much.
that one of her giraffe neck is hilarious!
She is so cute...she already looks tall:)
shes getting so big! too cute! hope you had a great first mother's day!
So happy that everything is going great for you guys!! She is precious and is already growing so much!!! Hope your 1st Mommy's Day was great!!!!!!!
Okay... so I literally laughed out loud on the giraffe neck comment! I'm glad you are having so much fun with her, and proud that she is on such a good schedule for you! Way to go MOM!
Post a Comment