Our next stop was in Elkhart at Katherine's game. She kicked butt! She's super quick and hustles like no other. She also outscored the other team with 8 points in their 20-6 win! She had quite a few steals and assists, too! We can't wait to see another game, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun watching her once she gets into high school!

We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with the family at Ralph & Kathy's. We celebrated Grandma Shaw's birthday on Sunday evening with a wonderful steak and lobster dinner and two chocolate cakes! The food was fantastic, and it was great to spend so much time with Grandma Shaw before she heads back to the cold country this week.
During dinner Kaylie just picked at her food, and we kept reminding her that she had to eat dinner before she could have dessert. When the cakes came out, she looked at Ant and said "I forgot to eat!" I can't wait to see what she comes up with next...
No comments:
Post a Comment