This year we got a real tree! It was quite funny seeing us drive down the road in the Cavy with a tree on top, but hey, it worked...
The set up. We are going to get our new stockings and the tree skirt monogrammed next year. Didn't want to put the baby's name on there and ruin the surprise this year!!
And the cute ornament I found for us this year. We have another very similar ornament with our names and wedding date, too. Aww!
And here was our Christmas card pic for this year!

The weekend before Christmas, and after Lee's wedding, we went to Meridian to celebrate with Dad. He cooked an awesome lunch for us on Sunday, and Papaw even made it up to the house for the occasion! As we were sitting down to eat, I mentioned that we really needed to get some pictures, but we didn't. That afternoon Ant & Bubba went hunting, and Andrea & I took naps! It was awesome! We came back home Monday morning, and I enjoyed some much needed vacation time all week. I ended up wrapping gifts, cleaning the house, doing some last minutes shopping and baking!! I haven't had time to bake or make goodies in forever!
On Christmas Eve, we went to church for caroling and midnight mass. It was beautiful. Christmas morning Ant & I had breakfast and exchanged a few small gifts. I've been wanting an apron forever, and Ant surprised me with one I've been eyeing!

We then packed up the car and hit the road for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment