Sunday, July 13, 2008

It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

This weekend we had the opportunity to enjoy two of our most favorite things ever. Texas Rangers baseball and the Eli Young Band. The guys played after Saturday night's game at the ballpark, and we had a great time!

We sat in the shade, aka the nosebleeds. Didn't feel like dying of a heatstroke this weekend...
height=300

The It Man - Josh Hamilton (frit fruit!)
height=300

The seventh inning stretch


EYB! (If you haven't heard of this band, look them up! They are a great group of guys, and their music is awesome!)
height=300

Us in our matching Josh Hamilton shirts :)
height=300

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love Eli Young! I didn't hear about them until I moved up here and Whitney sent me a CD, so I haven't been to concert yet...but I love jammin' out in my car to their CD. Clinton likes them too!

Whitney Bownds said...

looks like you guys had a good time.. i love eli young band too.. wish we lived close enough to catch a few rangers games..