Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Because of our vacation and trying to get back to a normal routine, I haven't been posting the other fun stuff we've been doing lately!

On our anniversary (May 22), Anthony surprised me with dinner at the Melting Pot. I've been wanting to try it forever! The food was okay, but it wasn't as great as we thought it would be. It was very pretty, though!
height=300
I was impressed, though, with my Turtletini. Baileys, chocolate and lots of other good stuff...
height=300
The best part about the dinner was dessert. Anthony let me choose -- and of course, I went with the dark chocolate. It. was. awesome!
height="300"
Happy 4 years to us!
height="300"
And the beautiful calla lillies Anthony surprised me with! Looks just like our wedding flowers, and in a purple vase! :)
height="400"

1 comment:

Brian and Michelle said...

We went to the Melting Pot in D.C. a couple of years ago and weren't that impressed by the food either. Dessert was fun, but everything else was way overpriced! Glad you guys had fun...