Monday, June 2, 2008

Cruise Update, Part Two!

Monday was spent onboard sailing to Mexico. The weather was surprisingly cool and windy most of the day! I took two long sleeved t-shirts for the plane rides because I'm always freezing, and Andrea and I ended up wearing them all week!

height=300

We spent most of the afternoon hanging out in the inside pool and hot tub, when all of a sudden everyone disappeared! We realized that the sun had come out, so we headed outside with everyone else for a few hours of fun in the sun!

height=300
height=300

Monday night was also our first "formal" night. We got decked out for the Captain's reception (we just went for the free drinks -- ended up being some nasty champagne) and then enjoyed yummy dinner!

height=300
Frit fruit!
height=300
Mmmm, dessert! I think I'll have seconds!
height=300

We had to have the after-dinner shot this night. It had Bailey's. Mmm. Creamy beige.(If you haven't seen the "Old Gregg" videos on youtube, you won't get it. This was our running joke the whole trip!)

height=300

And finally, we went to the evening show not really expecting that much. "Tribute" is a Temptations tribute band who performs regularly in Vegas. They ended up being really good!

height=300

The end of day two! Next up, Cabo San Lucas!

1 comment:

Brian and Michelle said...

We are so jealous that you guys are on a cruise having fun without us!!!! I don't know if you guys remember, but one night when we had lobster and I asked for like two extra! Man that was some good food. Be careful and hopefully you guys will get more sun. Thanks for the post on the anniversary. I hope you guys had a good one as well. We want to go to Hawaii for our fifth! That would be awesome.