Monday, August 20, 2007

Now It's My Turn

Well, we got Anthony finished up with school and graduated. Now it's my turn! I am officially registered for graduate school! I start classes next Monday at UTA. I'll be going back for my MBA with a specialization in marketing. I'm also considering doing a duel degree program for my Master's degree in Market Research. It will only require a few extra classes, so why not?

I'm starting out slow with two classes - Intro to Statistics and Management. I actually already took Intro to Stats in undergrad, but that was 5 years ago! I figured I better retake it so that I'm not lost in the other advanced stats classes I'll have to take!

I'm pretty excited about going back. It will be a challenge getting used to working full time and going to school, but I'm sure I'll be just fine!

No comments: