This past Sunday, Anthony, Andrea and I went to the Body Worlds exhibit during its final weekend in Dallas. All I can say is WOW!
We arrived early enough to avoid the crowds, but it still took us an hour and a half to go through the entire exhibit. We saw everything, from brains to guts (I know, very technical) to a developing fetus in its mothers body. It was quite amazing!
At first, the exhibits seemed unreal - like they were straight from a textbook. The thing that really made me realize that these were real people was a full body that had been sliced into sections so you could see everything. You could see the guy's tatoos on his arms and the hair on his head. Kinda weird...
Overall, it was a really interesting and informative exhibit. I would definitely recommend seeing it if it comes to a museum near you!
1 comment:
ok, so let me get this straight...this is a museum of body parts??? is there a website i can look at??? i find this very interesting...hope all is well! =)
Post a Comment